Flower U-Pick Orchards in Florida in 2023, by area of state
Keep in mind, not all areas of any state, nor even every state, have flowers orchards that are open to the public. If you know of any others, please tell us using the add a farm form!
These are the areas of the state that have flower orchards to pick flowers. Click on the area closet you!
- Brevard County, East-Central Florida
- Orlando and Orange County, Florida
- Alachua County, Florida
- Bradford and Clay counties, North Florida
- Gilcrest and Levy counties, North Florida
- Jacksonville, FL area; Duval and Nassau Counties, Florida
- Flagler and St. John's Counties, north Florida
- Suwannee County, North Florida
- Southeast Florida
- Palm Beach and Martin Counties, Florida
- Charlotte and Glades counties, west Florida
- Citrus County, west Florida
- Manatee County, west Florida
Flower Picking Tips, and Information
Farms that offer U-pick or pick-your-own flowers are becoming more common.
Once picked, quickly get the stems into water
Get them out of the hot sun after picking to increase shelf life. Cool shade is best.
Re-cut stems while underwater - once you get home. Making a fresh cut, while the cut end is submerged helps the stem to take up water and avoid a