Flower U-Pick Orchards in California in 2023, by area of state
Keep in mind, not all areas of any state, nor even every state, have flowers orchards that are open to the public. If you know of any others, please tell us using the add a farm form!
These are the areas of the state that have flower orchards to pick flowers. Click on the area closet you!
- Alameda and Contra Costa counties in California
- Fresno area of California
- Kern County, California
- Los Angeles area of California
- Marin and Sonoma counties in California
- Monterey and San Benito County area of California
- Colusa, Lake, Napa, Sacramento, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba counties in California
- Northwestern California
- Northeastern California (Modoc, Lassen and Plumas counties)
- Riverside County, California
- San Bernardino County, California
- San Diego and Imperial Counties in California
- San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties in California
- San Joaquin and Stanislaus counties, California
- Eastern Central California
Flower Picking Tips, and Information
Farms that offer U-pick or pick-your-own flowers are becoming more common.
Once picked, quickly get the stems into water
Get them out of the hot sun after picking to increase shelf life. Cool shade is best.
Re-cut stems while underwater - once you get home. Making a fresh cut, while the cut end is submerged helps the stem to take up water and avoid a